Rick Brannan has tagged me, in the blogosphere equivalent of a chain letter. See here. I guess I'm game.
Ten Years Ago
At the Nashua Public Library (had returned from Peace Corps service in Africa a year prior).
Five Years Ago
At the Nashua Public Library, but a couple of promotions ahead.
One Year Ago
Still at the library...
Five Yummy Things
1. Lobster tails
2. Red lentil soup with onion, red pepper, tomato, and (yes) apricot
3. Charcoal grilled salmon with summer squash, broccoli, onions, and carrots
4. Brown Cow yogurt with fruit
5. Crunchy tacos and bean burritos
Five Songs I Know By Heart
Noteworthy favorites include
1. Radio Free Europe (R.E.M.)
2. Tom Sawyer (Rush)
3. Shock the Monkey (Peter Gabriel)
4. Tower of Strength (The Mission U.K.)
5. Welcome to the Machine (Pink Floyd)
Five Things I Would Do With A Lot of Money
1. Relocate to Portsmouth NH
2. Buy a home there
3. Install a surround-sound cinema
4. Travel abroad (to the Middle-East and Southeast Asia)
5. Donate to Amnesty International
Five Places I Would Escape To
2. Library stacks
3. A church, synagogue, or mosque
5. My imagination -- the best place there is
Five Things I Would Never Wear
1. Bell bottoms
2. Belts, unless the pants are too wide
3. Shorts, unless it’s over 95 degrees
4. Boots, unless for snow
5. Anything uncomfortable
Five Favorite TV Shows
I don’t watch TV anymore, but old TV shows now on DVD...
1. Doctor Who
2. All in the Family
3. Miami Vice
Five Things I Really Enjoy Doing
Five Favorite Toys
1. My iMac (yes, I’ve actually become a fan of these blasted MacIntoys)
2. Desk calculator
3. My “dentist” chair
5. A multi-purpose sex toy (no details here, sorry)
Five People Who Get This Meme
Well, I’m not going to tag anyone. I think enough bibliobloggers will be getting tagged soon enough...